TRIFI 2019 Poster Contest
Call for Entries
Each year, the TRIFI board solicits posters for the annual Tri-Cities International Film Festival. The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival and will be used on the cover of newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts, Festival trailers, and more.
Help us celebrate our 11th Anniversary by submitting your design!
WINNER RECEIVES $150!
- Contest is open to all artists. Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
• Limit 3 entries per person, team or firm.
• There is no cost to submit.
• Only digital copies will be accepted.
• Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability.
• Design must be easily translated to a variety of mediums.
TRIFI reserves the right to request poster modifications. Original artwork will become the property of TRIFI.
Entries must be received by Monday, February 25th, 2019 at 11:59pm PT
Friday, March 1st, 2019
All artwork must be film related and shall incorporate the following:
- 11th Annual TRIFI Film Festival
- October 11 – 12, 2019
- TRIFI website URL: trifi.org
SUBMISSIONS must be:
- TIFF format – 11X17 inches (Vertical)
- Other sizes – 8.5 x 11 inches & 4X6 inches
- 600 DPI (RGB)
Please fill out the submission form and upload your poster image here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Poster
If you have questions please contact the Festival Director, Nat Saenz at 509-727-2507, or via email at email@example.com.