Rules & Terms
- Films submitted should be in one of the following categories:
- Short Film (under 60 minutes)
- Feature Film (over 60 minutes)
- All films will be reviewed by TRIFI staff.
- The submissions must be accompanied by the official entry form and $25 (US) entry fee. Two (2) copies of the submitted film must be sent.
- To be accepted; submitted films must be completely edited and in their final completed form.
- Entry fee covers one film and/or trailer by submitter.
- Films can be live action, animation, or a combination of both.
- Film categories include: “Judged for award” or “For exhibition only.”
- Film(s) (Film Formats: DVD, or H.264 HD mp4 files)
- Presskit (short bio, film description & production still)
- Entry fee ($25.00 US via paypal or check payable to TCIF3)
- TRIFI entry form (link pdf)
- Contact information
For more information, email Nat Saenz
Opening Date – Jan 1, 2015
Earlybird Deadline – April 1, 2015
Regular Deadline – July 10, 2015
Late Deadline – July 31, 2015
Notification Date – September 5, 2016
Event Date – Oct 14-16, 2016
You can pay the entry fee with Paypal.
Or submit your film to FilmFreeway