Rules & Terms
Please read the following carefully.
General rule for entry:
- Films submitted should be in one of the following categories:
- Short Film (under 60 minutes)
- Feature Film (over 60 minutes)
- All films will be reviewed by TRIFI staff.
- To be accepted; submitted films must be completely edited and in their final completed form.
- Entry fee covers one film and/or trailer by submitter.
- Films can be live action, animation, or a combination of both.
- Film categories include: “Judged for award” or “For exhibition only.”
- ALL FILMS must be submitted via Film Freeway
- Film(s) (Film Formats: H.264 HD mp4 files)
- Presskit (short bio, film description & production still)
- Film Trailer & Poster
- Contact information
For more information, email Nat Saenz