TRIFI 2019 Poster Contest
Call for Entries
Each year, the TRIFI board solicits posters for the annual Tri-Cities International Film Festival. The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival and will be used on the cover of newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts, Festival trailers, and more.
Help us celebrate our 11th Anniversary by submitting your design!
WINNER RECEIVES $150!
- Contest is open to all artists. Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
• Limit 3 entries per person, team or firm.
• There is no cost to submit.
• Only digital copies will be accepted.
• Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability.
• Design must be easily translated to a variety of mediums.
TRIFI reserves the right to request poster modifications. Original artwork will become the property of TRIFI.
Entries must be received by Monday, February 25th, 2019
Friday, March 1st, 2019
All artwork must be film related and shall incorporate the following:
- 11th Annual TRIFI Film Festival
- October 11 – 12, 2019
- TRIFI website URL: trifi.org
SUBMISSIONS must be:
- TIFF format – 11X17 inches (Vertical)
- Other sizes – 8.5 x 11 inches & 4X6 inches
- 600 DPI (RGB)
Please fill out the submission form and upload your poster image here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Poster
If you have questions please contact the Festival Director, Nat Saenz at 509-727-2507, or via email at email@example.com.